LATEST UPDATE: Amy Winehouse Autopsy Reveals Little About Singerâ€™s Death
A friend of Amy Winehouse’s has spilled shocking new details of Amy’s drug use to UK’s The Sun. Amy is said to have had 2 major overdoses, binged on crystal meth and may have brain damage after a 36 hour hash marathon. The friend says that Amy convulsed so badly during her overdoses that it was â€œlike a scene from The Exorcistâ€.
Doctors reportedly have warned Amy and her family that one more overdose will probably kill her. Her first overdose in August of last year was from cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, ketamine and crystal meth. Holy effin’ crap. Ketamine too? Snarkista supposes we shouldn’t be surprised about anything Amy puts into her body, but damn. Veterinary drugs.
In July, Amy had a second overdose when, according to her friend, she “inhaled an inhuman amount of hash that left her vomiting uncontrollably and hallucinating”. This was when Amy was rushed to the hospital in London, and her father Mitch later said she’d had a “bad reaction” to medication. No detail on what medication she was on, but it was quite possibly methadone. Mitch’s initial reaction at the time was more TRUTHFUL, saying that “Amy’s f***ed up.”
Her friend says that doctors are worried Amyâ€™s brain was seriously damaged by the hash overdose, and that she displayed symptoms normally associated with schizophrenia. She told The Sun yesterday that:
â€œThe future is bleak, bleak, bleak. She had smoked an inhuman amount of hash which resulted in acute cannabis poisoning. You have to take a s***load of pot to suffer that severe a reaction. Itâ€™s thought she had been smoking it for 36 hours. Amyâ€™s fits were as bad as the convulsions she had during her overdose in August last year. No one has mentioned her meth use before â€“ but that stuff is truly nasty. She is in need of years of psychiatry and medical treatment if she has a hope.â€
Um, yeah, Amy is surely brain-damaged by now. Snarkista is amazed Amy’s still alive at all. She has to weigh less than 90 pounds, and now has emphysema from smoking crack. Her enablers…friends and family who continue to allow her to live this way, are now the ones ultimately responsible for her condition. The Amy that WAS there, is gone now. An involuntary commitment is the only thing that has any HOPE of helping her. She’s out of her mind, and those around her are fiddling while Rome burns. Her parents need to nut-up and DO SOMETHING. Get Jamie Spears on the phone. He’s an effin’ expert. Seriously.
Subscribe to Snark Food updates on Facebook, Twitter, Email, or RSS