The official list of Dancing With the Stars season 13 cast and pairings has finally been completely released. Three new professional dancers will be debuting this season, including Maksim Chmerkovskiy‘s brother, Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
A mostly accurate leaked list of Dancing With the Stars 2011 season 13 cast members went around the Net on Monday. The official list aired during Bachelor Pad was nearly identical, except for Queer Eye‘s Carson Kressley is on the real listÂ instead ofÂ Ryan O’Neal on the leaked list.
The new dancers for this season include Val Cmerkovskiy, Tristan MacManus and Peta Murgatroyd. MacManus and Murgatroyd were both part of the six-member Dancing With the Stars Troupe introduced last season.
On Wednesday, ABC announced the Dancing With the Stars season 13 professional dancers and who they would be partnered with. Here’s the list:
- Mark Ballas and The Hills star Krstin Cavalleri
- Cherly Burke and Keeping Up with the Kardashians brother Rob Kardashian
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and women’s soccer star Hope Solo
- Tony Dovolani and actress Chynna Phillips
- Derek Hough and former talk show host Ricki Lake
- Kym Johnson and actor David Arquette
- Karina Smirnoff and All My Children soap star & Iraq war veteran J.R. Martinez
- Lacey Schwimmer and transgender advocate Chaz Bono
- Anna Trebunskaya and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’s Carson Kressley
- Tristan MacManus and and legal commentator Nancy Grace
- Peta Murgatroyd and Ron Artest
- Val Chmerkovsky and model & former George Clooney ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis
The Dancing With the Stars season 13 premiere takes place on Monday, September 19 at 8PM ET/PT and will feature the competitors performing either a Viennese waltz or cha cha routine.
So who is your favorite pairing of the season? And who do you think will eventually take home the top prize? Let us know in the comments section below.
Subscribe to Snark Food updates on Facebook, Twitter, Email, or RSS