The eight remaining Dancing With the Stars 2012 cast celebrities will find out on Tuesday night who will be facing elimination this week. Who ends up in the bottom from DWTS 2012 week 6 will depend on a combination of the judges scores and the votes of the viewers. Those ranked last will battle it out in a dance-off for the judges to determine who will go home in the Dancing With the Stars elimination results this week.
Going into Tuesday night’s Dancing With the Stars 2012 elimination results show, the difference between the top and the bottom of the DWTS 2012 leaderboard scores is currently a very wide margin of over 40 points. From the Dancing With the Stars scores from the judges so far, it seems fairly obvious who should be safe and who is in danger of going home, but the voters have previously shown this season several times that they don’t always agree with what the judges think.
Here is the current Dancing With the Stars 2012 leaderboard rankings as of week 6:
1. Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas – 173 total points
2. William Levy and Cheryl Burke – 164 total points
3. Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd – 159 total points
4. (tie) Maria Menounos and Derek Hough – 156 total points
4. (tie) Jaleel White and Kym Johnson – 156 total points
6. Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower – 154 total points
7. Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy — 137 total points
8. Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus – 132 total points
With these scores in mind and after watching the Dancing With the Stars 2012 cast perform on Monday night, who do you think will be going home in the DWTS 2012 elimination results show Tuesday night?
Subscribe to Snark Food updates on Facebook, Twitter, Email, or RSS