Greta Van Sustern somehow managed to snag an interview with sociopath Joran Van Der Sloot, chief suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalie Holloway 3 years ago in Aruba. Joran’s told quite a few stories about what happened to Natalie, including one where he was secretly videotaped saying a man took her out to sea and dumped her (still possibly alive). Joran was recently filmed apparently trafficking girls into Thailand for prostitution. That tape makes his story to Greta seem more possible: that he SOLD Natalie Holloway for $10,000 to a Venezuelan man, who took her away on a boat while she was very drunk. The man was reportedly “looking for a blonde” to traffic overseas.
Among the shocking details that emerged from the interview are these:
* Joranâ€™s lawyer knew from the beginning that his client committed the crimes of kidnapping and human trafficking while stating that his client was innocent and had nothing to do with Nataleeâ€™s disappearance.
* That Joran’s father Paulus Van der Sloot was complicit in the cover up of his sonâ€™s crime and that he bribed Aruban police officers.
* That at least two Aruban police officers solicited and received bribes to keep quiet.
* That his teacher from his school was complicit in a cover up and obstructed justice knowing what Joran had done in selling Natalee.
* Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were accessories to the crime against Natalee Holloway and were paid $1000 for their participation in the crime.
* That Deepak, Satish and his American attorneys knowingly obstructed justice and solicited the promise of $1 million in order for a quit pro quo for Joran to remain quiet and not say anything damning against the Kalpoeâ€™s.
* Joran admitted to premeditated kidnapping, human trafficking and potentially accessory to murder if his â€œmysteryâ€ man killed Natalee.
Greta tried weeks ago, repeatedly, to get Aruban authorities to look at her evidence before it aired last night. She was completely stonewalled- even though she volunteered to meet Aruban prosecutors anywhere to give them this blockbuster interview and evidence.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW TAPES AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK!
Subscribe to Snark Food updates on Facebook, Twitter, Email, or RSS