This man has no end of freak accidents, it seems! Â You might remember back in November that Zsa Zsa Gabor‘s husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, was admitted to the hospital after he swallowed a bee and had trouble breathing when it stung the inside of his windpipe.
Well, now it seems he can’t tell the difference between glue and eye dropsâ€¦ yeah, you already see where this is going. Â Von Anhalt is having surgery today to reopen his eye, after he mistook a bottle of his wife’s nail glue for a bottle of eye drops, and glued his own eye shut. Â The issue is not only that the eyelids are glued together, but also that they’re glued to the eyeball itself. Â Yikes!