It sounds ridiculous, but it just might happen. Prince Frederic von Anhalt and Zsa Zsa Gabor want to have a baby together, and originally the plan was to use von Anhalt’s sperm and a surrogate’s eggs, but now it looks like they may only need the surrogate to carry the baby, not provide the eggs.
A woman has contacted von Anhalt, saying that she knew Zsa Zsa in the 1960s, and that Zsa Zsa had some eggs frozen in case she wanted to have a baby later. Â Well, now is certainly later, so the race is on for von Anhalt to find out if the story is true, and locate the eggs for fertilization.
If it sounds fishy, it probably is – Prince Frederic von Anhalt claims that the house he shares with ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was broken into over the weekend by two mystery men who may or may not have taken things, and who may or may not have destroyed some property.
In a report that many think is just the Prince trying to keep himself on the media radar, von Anhalt sais that two men entered his house in the middle of the night, and that he chased them away with a baseball bat. Â He also says he fell while chasing them, and so they got away. Â Interestingly convenient.
This man has no end of freak accidents, it seems! Â You might remember back in November that Zsa Zsa Gabor‘s husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, was admitted to the hospital after he swallowed a bee and had trouble breathing when it stung the inside of his windpipe.
Well, now it seems he can’t tell the difference between glue and eye dropsâ€¦ yeah, you already see where this is going. Â Von Anhalt is having surgery today to reopen his eye, after he mistook a bottle of his wife’s nail glue for a bottle of eye drops, and glued his own eye shut. Â The issue is not only that the eyelids are glued together, but also that they’re glued to the eyeball itself. Â Yikes!
Prince Frederic von Anhalt, husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, has been involved in an accident so bizarre and frightening, it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Â Apparently he was lounging around outside, sunbathing and enjoying a snack, when he accidentally ingested a bee.
He didn’t realize what was going on until it was too late, and the distressed bee stung him on the inside of the throat as he was swallowing it. Â Prince Frederic says he felt instant white-hot pain inside his throat, and then suddenly had trouble breathing as the venom from the bee sting caused his windpipe to swell shut. Â He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was treated and has remained over the weekend for observation.